Re: Problem with slapd log file

08.06.2018, 05:13, "Raja T Nair" <rtnair@gmail.com>:
Hello All,

Hello,

Openldap and some *X services use log daemon, the log daemon is managed as kernel process.
you want mind asking for help, we are always here so the e-mail group name "openldap-technical" :)

Regards

Ozgur

Fixed. It was rsyslog to be restarted.

My bad, could have checked it before seeking help :(

Regards,
Raja.