From: "Dave Macias" <davama@gmail.com>
To: "Tayyab Saeed" <tayyab.saeed@nds.com.pk>
Cc: openldap-technical@openldap.org, "Matthieu Cerda" <matthieu.cerda@nbs-system.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 5:36:04 PM
Subject: Re: exempt some users from OpenLDAP password policy

What your ldap tree look like (the relevant parts, users, current ppolicy)?
As far as links, there are soo many out there. Just search for one that fits your enviroment
Here is how to add a ppolicy in the first place.

How to add ppolicy to specific objects:

As Matthieu already mentioned, assuming you already have a ppolicy, then you would need to create a less restrictive policy and apply to specific users using the pwdPolicySubentry attribute

regards,
dave