Migration Task from 2.3.x to 2.4.x

Hi people.

I got a centos 6.x server running openldap 2.3.x as backend or our samba domain.

I need to move to centos 7 which came with openldap 2.4.x.

I had read that the files settings change and need to upgrade to the
new format for 2.4.x

I got my ldap backups, is this the right way to do it?

1) Move my backup to the new server.
2) Remove slapd.d dir from /etc/openldap in the new installation.
3) Copy my openldap settings from the old server (/etc/openldap/)
4) run slapadd -l ldap.backup
5) create a empty directory called slapd.d /etc/openldap
6) convert to new format: slaptest -f ldap.backup -F /etc/openldap/slapd.d

This is correct guys or I miss something?

Thanks for your help and time!!!