Missing contextCSN on ldap cluster

Hello,

I have a two
actifs nodes LDAP cluster with replication stablished and working properly. The problem is when trying to check replication status I have no contextCSN returned in any of the nodes.

This is the command executed to get replication status and that should return contextCSN values if executed in both nodes (but it returns nothing) :

ldapsearch -x -LLL -H ldaps://<server_ip> -s base -b 'dc=domain,dc=com' contextCSN dn: dc=domain,dc=com

This is the replication configuration in node1 (is the same in node 2 excepting the rid and the hostname:

syncrepl rid=001
    provider=ldaps://HOSTNAME
    bindmethod=simple
    binddn="uid=user,ou=group,dc=domain,dc=com"
    credentials=PASSWORD
    searchbase="dc=domain,dc=com"
    attrs="*,+"
    type=refreshAndPersist
    interval=00:00:00:10
    retry="5 5 300 +"

mirrormode on

These are the values supossed to be indexed, configured in the slapd.confon both servers

index objectClass,entryCSN,entryUUID            eq,pres
index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname              eq,pres,sub
index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell            eq,pres
index uid,memberUid                             eq,pres,sub
index nisMapName,nisMapEntry                    eq,pres,sub

And the synchronisation options (also in slapd.conf)

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 50 1
syncprov-sessionlog 50

I'm using dbd database. OpendLDAP 2.4.44 from LTB project and CentOS 7 as OS.

Any clue of what I'm missing ?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Abel