Re: Incosistent config after schema modification

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 12:17:47PM -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:11 PM +0100 Ervin Hegedüs
> <airween@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >is there any relevant difference between the replace and
> >delete/add methods, which triggered this state in the DB?
>
> Jon already answered that.  When you use replace, it replaces *all* values
> with what you supply in the operation.

but he wrote the answer for MULTI-VALUE's attribute, but I'm
useing SINGLE-VALUE - or em I missing?

> >What's the solution to avoid this?
>
> Don't use replace.

right, after this issue I'll never use it :).

But I still don't understand, that when I replace the *all*
values to the supplied type(s), then why disappears the "other"
attributes, which weren't listed in transaction? And why allows
this transaction the DB, and then gone to a wrong state?

a.