Re: country attribute

richard lucassen wrote:
> I just wondered why there is no country attribute in the standard
> structure:
>
> objectClass: top
> objectClass: person
> objectClass: organizationalPerson
> objectClass: inetOrgPerson

As you already noticed 'c' (two-letter ISO-3166 country code) is not
available in 'inetOrgPerson'.

> Is there an easy way to add the country or friendlyCountryName
> as a MAY attribute without having to create my own objectClass?

No. You might have additionally schema locally installed providing an
AUXILIARY object class for person entries. But you have to dig your
installed schema yourself.

It's not that hard to define custom schema.

You may also use 'msPerson' AUXILIARY object class defined herein:
https://www.stroeder.com/stroeder.com.schema

Ciao, Michael.