Re: olcPasswordHash per database

Nikos Voutsinas wrote:
We need for a specific database (olcDatabase) to force an SHA
password hash, while keeping the default hashing scheme for the rest
of them (the SSHA). However it seems that olcPasswordHash is not
allowed with-in an olcDatabase object.

Indeed the back-config schema does not allow it. The schema modification would be trivial but I don't know whether it's officially supported.

What's the suggested method to overwrite the default password hash
for a specific db?

AFAICS it works with static configuration file slapd.conf. ;-]

Ciao, Michael.