RE: Using TLS

--On Friday, July 07, 2017 4:29 PM +0000 Daniel Le <daniel.le@exfo.com> wrote:

Right, ldap_set_option doesn't take string input argument. I implied an
integer value such as LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_NEVER, LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_ALLOW, etc.

I have no doubt it works nicely in your case. Just trying to understand
why it doesn't on my side.

Hard to say without the full context of your code. It clearly works not just with what I did, but with other client code as well, whether it's the bits that part ldap.conf/.ldaprc to the syncrepl client code, etc.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>