Migration from ApacheDS to OpenLDAP

Hi all,

Is there an easy way to migrate an ApacheDS to an OpenLDAP?

Can just export everything in an ldif file from ApacheDS and then import it into an OpenLDAP?

Or what should I definitely take care of here? For example, the schema mapping? Should I create a separate DIT(DBs) in OpenLDAP for each partition in ApacheDS?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Regards

Hongfu

--
Hongfu Huang, Senior System Integrator
M.Sc. Computer Science

AdNovum Informatik AG
Roentgenstrasse 22, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 272 6111, direct +41 44 270 5266
hongfu.huang@adnovum.ch, www.adnovum.ch

Locations: Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore