Re: mdb_dbi_open and threads

On 20/05/17 02:14, Muhammed Muneer wrote:
Does the doc mean I can't simultaneously read the same named dbi from multiple threads because I have to wait for readers in other threads to commit before starting a read of the same named dbi?

No, only that you cannot _open_ DBIs in simultaneous threads. Begin a
transaction, open DBI(s) in it, and commit.  Commit makes the new
database snapshot and newly opened DBIs visible to transactions which
begin _after_ the commit.  Those later transactions can use the DBI
simultaneously, since they do not need mdb_dbi_open().

Hallvard