Re: Multimaster Replication

--On Monday, May 08, 2017 4:51 PM +0000 "Weiner, Michael" <weinerm@ccf.org> wrote:

Searching through the archives, helpful information, but I wasn't able to
find anything that quite matched my issue. Some background, I am running
CentOS 7 with OpenLDAP version 2.4.40 and I have been following along a
tutorial I found here:

OpenLDAP 2.4.40 contained a number of serious bugs. I strongly advise against using it, particularly with MMR.

As for your ldapadd, did you hit control-D when done, so it would exit? Otherwise, it's waiting on continued input from you.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>