Re: Is there directory schema for storing information on States and Corporations?

I had that downloaded, but I didn't take the time to read the whole
standard. I am going to be sure to do that next time I had a question
like this.

Thanks for the reminder that using Geographic location is a poor way to
design a directory. I want mine to be more like an org chart that you
can dig a little deeper into.

The organization class is a really good start. I my want to sprinkle a
couple of non-standard attributes here or there, but there is probably
an auxiliary class I can throw in.