OpenLDAP Tutorial on YouTube Channel

Hello,

At the outset, thank you to each member of the OpenLDAP project for all the hard work in developing a great LDAP Server.

I'm Rajesh Rajasekharan, and have spent a great deal of my time in various Organizations teaching several Products, including their LDAP Servers. While searching for good OpenLDAP resources, I couldn't really find a systematic tutorial for the same, so thought of making one myself. As a result, I have a playlist of 19 vidoes on OpenLDAP on my YouTube channel. If/when you've some time to spare, request you to please take a look at it and kindly advise if I could contribute in any other ways to this great Project.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfO6SFqcY2PrDR5yct96n4qfgMmh6g0eP

kind regards,

--R Rajesh

Sent from my iPhone