Re: Dovecot can't connect to openldap over starttls

Am 2017-03-20 16:18, schrieb Dan White:
On 03/20/17 16:06 +0100, info@gwarband.de wrote:
I don't have any idea how to set a higher debug level to dovecot. In my opinion I have the highest. So I can't deliver a greater log.

I recommend consulting Dovecot's advice on how to run a debugger, or dig
into the code which calls libldap.

There isn't too much to "debug" in Dovecot's TLS implementation, it's not doing anything fancy asides from calling the ldap_start_tls_s.

I am not sure what debugging you could try further.

Aki

This was the answer of the dovecot mailing list.
Maybe it would be possible that people from this mailinglist communicate directly with the dovecot mailinglist to find the soulution together and easier.

Thanks
Tobias