Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.45) LMDB RE0.9 testing call (0.9.20)

--On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:21 PM -0800 "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 01:14:58PM -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

So I'd like to know the order in which your overlays are loaded.

First there's

database mdb
suffix cn=accesslog
overlay syncprov

Then

database        mdb
suffix          "dc=cpp,dc=edu"
overlay memberof
overlay syncprov
overlay accesslog

I don't recall ever seeing a requirement for a specific ordering of the
overlays.

Should it matter? no. Can it matter? Maybe. I always load up syncprov first, accesslog second, anything else after that. It would be curious if reordering had any effect.

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>