Re: Dynamic groups/lists

Thank you for your answer. I have tried many combinations and non of them have worked at all.
As a separate solution it was functional to have LDAP and dynamic groups as one server but
dynamic with proxy isn't working at all.

I will check your solution.

Br

Sasa

On 27 February 2017 at 14:16, Clément OUDOT <clem.oudot@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have access to LDAP server which doesn't have any groups defined. All
> users have only attributes which are used to distinguish to which type of
> users they belong and for application which I have intention to use groups
> are necessary.
>
> I don't have authority to change that but I can create my own LDAP proxy
> server and direct my application to it.
>
> Question is, can I create dynamic groups which will reside only on that
> proxy server. I am already familiar with translucent and ordinary proxy
> servers.

I don't have a direct answer for your question, but an alternate
solution that is to sync data in a local OpenLDAP with LSC :
https://lsc-project.org/

Clément.