Re: Permission issue for normal user with ldap_add

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 10:23:22AM +0100, Dieter Klünter wrote:

> man slapd.access(5)

See also some examples in the Admin Guide:

	http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/access-control.html#Access%20Control%20Examples

More examples here:

	https://www.skills-1st.co.uk/papers/ldap-acls-jan-2009/

For any non-trivial policy I would suggest building a test-suite before
trying to write the ACLs. OpenLDAP has one of the most predictable ACL
mechanisms in the industry but it can still be hard to cover all the
edge-cases correctly.

Andrew