Re: organizationIdentifier ATTRIBUTE mapping

Francesco Sordi wrote:
> Unfortunately ITU did not clarify if this attribute is part of a new class (i.e. legal
> person) or if it is an attribute for the organization objectclass or another one.
> I would like to find an exixsting implementation, after all this attribute has been
> "invented" in 2008.

I look at a lot of different LDAP schema definitions. Until you brought up this I never
saw 'organizationIdentifier' in a LDAP schema. So you probably have to use it in your own
custom object class. Note that LDAP RFCs (e.g. RFC 4524) have X.501(1993) as normative