Re: Antw: Odd ldapsearch behavior

Ulrich,

You are correct, the development system is copied from the production system. The process is to perform the same ldapsearch that is producing a corrupted ldif from the development system against the production system on my management system. I then scp the ldif file over to the development system and use slapadd to load it on the development system. I have noted that slapcat on the development system does not produce the corrupted ldif file - so I do not believe my "copy production data to development system" procedure is the cause.

 - Frank