Re: Odd ldapsearch behavior

--On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:50 PM -0500 Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

   My slapd.conf files are built using mustache templates with minimal
differences...  Is there a specific config option I should be looking at
that could cause the operational attributes to be duplicated in the
output of ldapsearch but not slapcat?

Well, it'd be a bug, so I've no idea what would specifically trigger it. :) I guess you could diff the slapd.conf files and see what differences exist and start from there?

Product Architect
Symas Corporation
<http://www.symas.com>