restrict openldap TLS version

I’m looking for a test method to restrict the level of TLS used with slapd. I’m running ver 2.4.40 which supports TLS 1.2. I see the undocumented command ‘TLSProtocolMin’ to require minimum strength. I would like to disable certain version.

I saw in the thread ‘Re: undocumented TLSProtocolMin’ that there is mention of ‘SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1_2’. Has this been implemented and how do you configure this in slapd.conf? This would be what I’m looking for in a method to toggle different version of TLS.

-David