Re: Ldap not reachable/tuning

On 11/28/2016 05:50 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

a) The CentOS7 build is hacked to support a broken TLS implementation.

Ok. I didn't know about it.

d) You should fully disable rate limiting for rsyslogd.  Then find out
what the server side reports during the periods of time when you see
issues with the client connections.

Thats' what I just did this morning (I was hesitant because I was afraid to make slapd even less responsive. But as a matter of fact, I don't have the choice anymore).

You may wish to examine the LTB builds
(<http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap>) if you are unable to
build OpenLDAP yourself, or if you require support for your OpenLDAP
installation, Symas (the company I work for) has support options.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

--
Thomas HUMMEL