Alias in LDAP tree

Hello all!

I have base prefix like 'dc=company,dc=com' and want to replace it with 'dc=newcompany,dc=biz'. I can't change base prefix everywhere at once due to application release cycle, change management policy and so on.
It is hard to confirm that all our LDAP clients have aliases dereferencing enabled and handles it right way. Are there any kind of 'request rewrite' or 'transparent proxy' options?

Thank you.

--
Bogdan Rudas
Head of Minsk IT Support Department

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that using, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email.