Re: Changing server FQDN and certificate

On 27.10.2016. 17:15, COMBES Julien - SG/SPSSI/CPII/DOSE/ET/PNE ANNUAIRE ET MESSAGERIE wrote:
Due to a decision of our IT Departement, I have to change the domain
name of ours openldap servers and by extention all of their
certificates.

[...]

I have tried a solution with stunnel which listens on an other IP
address with a new certificate. But, as the connection from the
stunnel to the ldap server comes from localhost and not from the
original client

You could try the transparent source mode of stunnel if your kernel
supports it.

Ivan Nejgebauer                                         +381 21 485 2025
Glavni sistem inženjer                                     ian@uns.ac.rs
CIT-UNS/ARMUNS                                      http://www.uns.ac.rs
Univerzitet u Novom Sadu $ Dr Zorana Đinđića 1 $ 21000 Novi Sad $ Srbija