[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Provider-Consumer replication 2.4 OLC (second attempt)
- To: Ted Hyde <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Provider-Consumer replication 2.4 OLC (second attempt)
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 11:45:46 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <WMfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <WMfirstname.lastname@example.org>
--On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:34 AM -0400 Ted Hyde <email@example.com>
Greets - (first post, second time. Don't know if it's being moderated or
dropped, will keep trying).
It ended up in my spam folder for some reason.
After installation, I have two functioning standalone servers. During my
research, I found two conflicting pieces of information. I prefer to
perform "refreshOnly" instead of "refreshAndPersist", so some sources say
ONLY the consumers need configuration, a couple said both sides need
configuration AND a number of additional indices. This is likely where my
I strongly advise only using refreshAndPersist. I'm not sure why you are
referring to random how-not-to-do things on the interweb. You should use
the OpenLDAP admin guide:
Read the admin guide, as noted above. The examples are still slapd.conf,
but you can trivially translate those to what are necessary for cn=config.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: