openldap access control order behavior

Hi OpenLDAP team,

I'm new to OpenLDAP and trying to learn the configuration from the openldap provided document. Please let me know if I'm posting my question in a wrong form.

The question may be trivial but I was looking for the behavior which I'm not clear.

My question is, does the access control order effect the behavior. That is, Is there any change in behavior for the below 2 access control commands.
1.
access to * by users read by anonymous read
access to dn.base=ACL by users read

2.
access to dn.base=ACL by users read
access to * by users read by anonymous read

Please let me know your comments. Let me know if anything is not clear.

Thanks for support.

Regards
J.Visu