eDirectory LDAP To OpenLDAP Layout

Good Day,

I am having to migrate from eDirectory to OpenLDAP as we getting rid of eDirectory Services. When setting up OpenLDAP I have as example the following :

cn=user,ou=Users,ou=Location,o=LDAP,dc=Company,dc=com

... but in eDirectory it was just :

cn=user,ou=Users,ou=Location,o=LDAP

OpenLDAP Would not let me create as above since I got the following error when not initially creating a dc= :

LDAP: error code 53 - no global superior

The reason I need this is, is that the user that binds to LDAP on all servers uses the notation :

cn=user,ou=Users,ou=Location,o=LDAP

... and we do not want to reconfigure all servers, several hundred of them. Is there some way that we can partition so the above format can still be used ?

Regards