[Date Prev][Date Next]
Public LDAP server, what do I need to know?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Public LDAP server, what do I need to know?
- From: John Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 14:29:04 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=to:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=rM58tJG8huMoRa7V9edNiTqTz53YNalb2nqoBNS76YA=; b=WEC2qqDDsJ2uBs3eT4j/cq8CNxLmU5dt/qWosy+bv8E9aAI4kwBz2VHSNFHlDks99g mTaVjpQo08TVgUTdbSB6Ki7Q/eQQ+kXNCTFsqpG5tqb0gaRNxRRVcQbeA7kHtRqo/Jz7 YZnfMQdec/T7IiZPy2qw/9jy9GSMF3ojNAEft4cf4aFgtYY69Rd5ZZsWo6JjFrpeBSUx FF+T6vP9pGaaYvsz4dA5HbgEgJfMoDasqnyTumVBbZgjG9Acc27hgwbeILlQDtu/xQSU daYmz6lkNo16LOGAoCObFet0TQGRywopRITfOTAqmLoy/AIJNfitdJCXcefkUftcgqRt SkOA==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Icedove/45.2.0
I want to host a LDAP server that contains a directory that contains the
offices of local Representatives and Public Servants, the issues they
are responsible for, and their names. I would like anyone who wants to
to browse it or put up front ends.
Is there anything in particular that I should keep in mind?