Re: Enable memberOf

Elias Pereira wrote:
> When I run: *ldapsearch -LL -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// "(uid=test1)" -b
> dc=my,dc=company,dc=br memberOf*
                         ^^^^^^^^^
Either this is supposed to be the search filter or the attribute list. In both
cases it's wrong (see ldapsearch(1)).

> only shows me: *dn: uid=test1,ou=People,dc=my,dc=company,dc=br*
>
> Not show the *memberOf: cn=testgroup,ou=Group,dc=my,dc=company,dc=br*

Attribute 'memberOf' has to be explicitly requested or can be requested along
with all other operational attributes with "+" in the attribute list.

Example:

ldapsearch [..] -b "dc=example,dc=org" "(memberOf=*)" memberOf

Ciao, Michael.