RE: openldap 2.4.44 + ITS 8432 patch still infinitely replicates

Ah, thanks much for the heads up on these additional issues. Perhaps it
would be safest for me to stick with 2.4.41 until a 2.4.45 is officially
released with fixes for both the replication loop and possible fallout from
its fix :). We've been pretty lucky with 2.4.41, knock on bits, it's been
very stable with no issues or problems that I've seen while we've been
running it.

> --On Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:47 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount
> <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
>
> > I would note that I've opened up two new ITSes for problems that only
> > occur on systems that have the ITS8432 fix.  Still waiting on fixes for
> > those, which is why I haven't pushed the fix into RE24 yet.
> >
> > ITSes 8460 and 8462.
> >
> > --Quanah
> >
> > --On Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:59 PM -0700 "Paul B. Henson"

I'll