auditContext attribute ?

I have discovered (on my test environment running 2.4.44 on RHEL7) that when I slapcat from either of the MMR syncing masters the suffix base entry has the auditContext attribute. If I take the generated LDIF to my replica server, it will not slapadd unless I delete the auditContext attribute.

I assume this is something that I have accidentally turned on in the slapd configuration or is new in 2.4.44. I'm confused and not finding any documentation of this attribute and why it is getting included in the slapcat output - can anyone guide me to an answer?