Re: Improved handling for large number of databases / Access newly opened database from another transaction

See ITS#8430 (Improved handling for large number of databases ) and ITS#8431 (Access newly opened database from another transaction)

I would appreciate if you also consider to add the second improvement as it is also performance relevant.

See former post in this thread for details and test results.

With kind regards

Rockethealth by Helmedica AG
Web: www.rockethealth.ch
Jürg Bircher