Re: ldap user login attempt kills slapd service

I suggest avoiding packages provided by RH. This has been noted numerous times on the list. If you are unable to build OpenLDAP yourself, you may want to look at the packages from the LTB project. If you require support, you may wish to contact Symas.

<http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap>
<https://symas.com/products/openldap-directory/>

--Quanah