Re: Documentation

Radovan Semancik wrote:
On 05/02/2016 01:52 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
Patch submission does not require subscribing to a mailing list. Submission
to the ITS doesn't require an account/signup at all. There is no such
contribution barrier. In contrast, any system that requires creating an
account first is a significant barrier, IME.

Mailing list and github-like submissions are not mutually exclusive. What I am
asking for is an additional method for submitting contributions. I do not ask
to stop the mail-based submission process.

You seem to be entirely missing the point, which I have been trying to clarify, that OpenLDAP ITS submissions are not mail-based, so none of this point is even relevant.

--
  -- Howard Chu