Antw: Re: Documentation Feedback

Hi!

If I'm allowed to contribute:

1) What do you want to do with LDAP? (serveral possibilities)

2) How should your DIT be structured? (essential decision)

3) How to set up the LDAP server with a minimal DIT?

4) How to polulate the DIT while the server is running.

5) Depending on 1): How to configure each mechanism?

6) How to check that things that should work, do work, and things that should not work don't. (Talking about access rights and checking those)

7) Monitoring and tuning

Probably part of 1 and 5): Replication

8) Backup and desaster recovery.

Regards,