Split ldap tree

Hi all,

I try to create a new ldap-server which shall only store local attributes of global users.

There is a company ldap server, say
  ldap.example.com containing some default user tree with
  dn: ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
  containing
  dn: uid=<login>,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
    with all objectClasses of person, inetOrgPerson, posixAccount, sambaAccount

I want to create a local ldap server, say ldap.division.example.com which shall use the existing tree of the company server in my local tree with
  dn: ou=People,dc=division,dc=example,dc=com
  containing
  dn: uid=<login>,ou=People,dc=division,dc=example,dc=com
    with local objectClass of mailRecipient, mailAlias, pkiUser
    and all information of the company servers uid=<login>,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com

This redirection/proxying shall be invisible to connected clients.

How could I do this??

Thanks in advance,
Frank