Re: slapd ACL - limit bind to employeeType=<various>

Tim Watts wrote:
> On 12/04/16 10:37, Tim Watts wrote:
>
>> I'll do some more testing and have a look at that "set=" inefficiency too.
>
> OK - I understand that a bit more - I'll have to leave it alone. We're heavily
> structured around POSIX groups (memberUID).
>
> But suggestion appreciated :)

The solution are hybrid groups:

# This allows mixed group schema
# also "dynamic groups" based on groupOfURLs/memberURL
objectclass ( ae-dir-oc:1
  NAME 'aeGroup'
  X-ORIGIN 'AE-DIR'
  DESC 'AE-DIR: Group entry'
  STRUCTURAL
  SUP ( groupOfEntries $ posixGroup $ groupOfURLs $ aeObject )
  MUST ( description ) )

With constraints you can ensure the alignment of 'member' and 'memberUID'
attribute value sets.

Ciao, Michael.