Re: slapd ACL - limit bind to employeeType=<various>

On 12/04/16 10:54, Michael Ströder wrote:

Writing OpenLDAP ACLs is a bit like functional
programming - at least to what I vaguely remember
from my time at University many years ago.

I'd recommend to look into the OpenLDAP FAQ to
find some more not so obvious examples.

:)

It's something that takes time to "get" - bit like exim configuration. Very powerful, but a little bit of an art that's not quite like anything else!

--
Tim Watts                               Tel (VOIP): +44 (0)1580 848360
Systems Manager         Kings Digital Lab (KDL), King's College London