Re: Syncrepl TLS woes

--On Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:15 PM -0400 Xavier Landreville <xavier@openconcept.ca> wrote:

Hello,

I am currently in the grips of trying to get syncrepl replication working
with StartTLS. It was working fine until recently. The only change that
occurred over the last 12 months (that relates to OpenLDAP) is that I've
started requiring TLS for connections.

My provider is running OpenLDAP 2.4.31 on Ubuntu 14.04, while one
consumer is running the exact same version on a Ubuntu 14.04 machine and
the other consumer is running OpenLDAP 2.4.28 on Ubuntu 12.04.

Is there anything that I'm missing?

Probably a lot of data, given the fact you're doing replication with verions known to be broken in regard to replication...

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc