Re: Collaborative work of MirrorMode replication and LDAP Sync Replication

Hello Quanah,
The case 3 - not standard replication approuch for openldap. Kind of mix MirrorMode replication and LDAP Sync Replication. And I want to know - is this working solution in production? Will I face with some problems in future because non-standard type of replication?