Re: Antw: delta sync and strictrefresh

--On Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:27 AM +0100 Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> schrieb am 10.03.2016 um 04:49
in
Nachricht <07CEB0B0E429A934BA46C978@[192.168.1.9]>:
--On Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:46 AM +0100 Ulrich Windl
<Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

Sometimes it happen the consumer go out of sync. Convenient solution:

What you describe is not a database out of sync, but a corrupted
database. You never have to delete a database that is out of sync;
you'll just have to refresh it, and that should be automatic if
configured and working correctly

Except, as is often the case, you're generally wrong.  Unfortunately,
every

You like being personal and inpolite? I really missed that! ;-)

Generally, no, but unfortunately your answers to people's questions fall more on the incorrect side of things than the correct side of things, causing confusion and other problems. I appreciate that you want to participate and be helpful, but giving out advice that is wrong is not helpful at all.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc