Re: LDIF?

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10:39:59PM +0000, Mary Kao wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to add an 'ou' entry to a directory (just a sample), and keep getting the following error.?? Would appreciate any pointers as to why this is happening:

Running 'ldapadd' with full debugging would reveal more specifics about
what's going wrong.

By eye, I'd guess the 'search results' entries are what's tripping that.

If this LDIF file was generated via 'ldapsearch', you might want to make
sure to use '-LLL' flags; read the manpage for specifics.

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert@numachi.com>
BSD admin/developer at large