Known uses of LMDB outside OpenLDAP

Hi

My name is Ethan Hamilton. I work as software engineer for TIBCO Software, http://www.tibco.com/ .

As part of my current activities, I am evaluating embedded databases for use in a system of record scenario. LMDB is one of the several good databases that has picked our attention. There is lots of information available in the internet but we find lacking, especially when compared with the information available for other databases like RocksDB, is information about production uses outside OpenLDAP. Facebook makes a lot of information available about how they use RocksDB. They also have a lot of other companies presenting in their meetups on how they currently use (or plan to use) RocksDB.

I am seeking information about uses of LMDB in system of record kind of situations, especially in large, replicated clusters where LMDB is used as the persistence layer to store mission critical data.

Thank you in advance,

Ethan