Nested groups and sssd filters

Hello,

I have a groupOfUniqueNames in my ldap (xv64ut09), which has as a uniqueMember the DN of another groupOfUniqueNames. In this last group are my user values.

In my sssd configuration I use a filter like this:
ldap_user_search_base = ou=people,dc=fu,dc=bar,dc=com??(&(memberOf=cn=xv64ut09,ou=groups,dc=fu,dc=bar,dc=com)(objectClass=*))

The problem is that this doesn't work if the user values are in a nested group, it only works if the users are in my main group (xv64ut09).

I would guess that linux / sssd  can support this type of nesting. Is there a change that needs to be done from the ldap server side, in the schema, or maybe something else that I have missed? I am using the rfc2307bis...

Thanks.