Re: [OpenLDAP][Authentication] SASL

Try editing your system-wide ldap.conf(5) file to have:

	TLS_REQCERT	never

“allow” should also work. Also make sure you have a valid setting for TLS_CACERT (and that the file actually exists and has some contents): if you tell LDAP software not to check validity, the cert path has to be there to be ignored.