Re: [OpenLDAP][Authentication] SASL

My scenario is relatively simple.   The user authentication and LDAP
directory for our local application is managed on corporate servers
for which we lack administrative rights.   We wish to maintain a local
view of the LDAP directory for the information that our local
application requires, but not alter the user authentication on the
corporate servers.

Tim