Authenticating clients

Hey guys,

I've recently disabled anonymous binds and required TLS on my OpenLDAP sever in order to log in.

Back when I was testing and anonymous binds were enabled and TLS was off I could get LDAP accounts to login to the servers. And using a simple tool like "authconfig-tui" under CentOS was all I needed to use to set that up.

Where can I find the docs to configure a client server to allow LDAP account logins with anonymous binds disabled and TLS required on the OpenLDAP server?

I need to do this for both Red Hat/CentOS machines and Ubuntu clients as well.

I've been googling and haven't found anything helpful for both types.

Thanks,
Tim

Sent from my iPhone