Re: Ubuntu PPA of OpenLDAP?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 04:41:02PM +0800, Khitai Pang wrote:
Is there any well maintained Ubuntu (14.04) PPA for OpenLDAP? I didn't find any. I want the latest stable OpenLDAP server.

It's neither well-maintained, nor built according to the OpenLDAP project's recommended standards, but I do maintain a PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~rtandy/+archive/ubuntu/openldap-backports

It usually contains the same OpenLDAP package as the current Ubuntu development release (so currently xenial), backported to the LTS.

(I've uploaded the last few merges from Debian to Ubuntu, so I have some idea of what's in it.)