Re: updated my openSUSE packages

Howard Chu wrote:
> Michael Ströder wrote:
>> OpenLDAP Project wrote:
>>> OpenLDAP 2.4.43 is now available for download as detailed on our download page:
>>>
>>>      http://www.openldap.org/software/download/
>>
>> Thanks to OpenLDAP team for the new release.
>>
>> I've updated my private openSUSE packages to this release.
>
> That's great Michael. Curious though, what version of OpenSUSE are you building
> on? See ITS#8325.
>
> http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Incoming?id=8325;page=38

Already saw this ITS. I have no clue.

>> The OBS source:
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:stroeder:branches:network:ldap/openldap2
>> Repos for various SUSE versions:
>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/stroeder:/branches:/network:/ldap/

The URLs above lists all the SUSE versions used for the builds in detail.
Dropped support for SLES11 since this would have been too much work in the
single spec file.

If you'd like to track this down you could use the OBS to build for SLES 11 with
a stripped down spec file. Personally I don't have a SLES11 installation at hand.

Ciao, Michael.