[Date Prev][Date Next]
disable simple paged results control support?!
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: disable simple paged results control support?!
- From: Igor Shmukler <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:46:53 +0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Re1AkSlo3BFPZqsHwacAK0VMQwIm85mexfs49B0FdCc=; b=AOQvjp+ux0xy8mVR49VdYfWcAbGaNyPTaKNUHoxaUz8FnsIEXuw2/D6SkWXofnCgJO oAqorbvHG+minkiVy5XAf+i8ertumXh75g1CejxrxbA9ixgP6H0isbIUr7sQKug5aTdP Sc+eAWzGGvE8dGe6cT4Y5Qxqueryl58seBdT+ra0JbcHrfwm3r0hAOi1NBA49BKyVTyS u+6LBA3QVdWFmFqdOmEWcKZew131mOKSfTFhZwCm4/o8fzYaRVUWjz0uRBoHIOJQwtEP wau9hlo+R7n5Y2Y2kptZrwDZOaMYuo/xp1+s8/tnG7kPqdtNUqo8etadXUJnt/yYKFwj FDXQ==
I am trying to make my client, developed for OpenLDAP also compatible
with Oracle DSEE.
Oracle DSEE is missing support for simple paged results, which I use.
Yet, ODSEE supports virtual list view with server-side sorting. I
adjusted my code, to use that - VLV+SSS as a fallback whenever the
server does not support paged results and supports VLV+SSS, like
Is it possible to disable OpenLDAP server-side support of simple paged
results control, so the OpenLDAP server would respond that this
control is unavailable?
I don't have an LDAP proxy, nor ODSEE configured. OpenLDAP saved me
many times, in past. Can OpenLDAP be configured to do what I need, so
I could test my fallback code in the client using an OpenLDAP server?